Quest Diagnostics Engager | Physical Event
This Engager has Ran
Please Note: This event is taking place in-person only, and online attendance will not be available.
Eliminating Bottlenecks to Advance CDx Commercialization & Adoption of
The Quest Diagnostics Engager is an exclusive event designed to provide biopharma Directors, Heads and VPs working in Translational Research, Precision Medicine and Clinical Research with the opportunity to discuss and review key strategies and best practices for a successful CDx launch from development all the way to commercialization.
Join this discussion to:
- Discover best practices from key opinion leaders and CDx providers to ensure a successful and smooth transition of CDx paired therapies from trials to widespread use in the commercial environment
- Dive deep into how to trial design and integrate with the aim to streamline between research, discovery and routine use in the clinical setting to ensure consistent, quality diagnostic data throughout the drug development life cycle
- Hear key strategies on how to choose the right CDx partner and understand how to develop an effective partnership to reduce CDx time to market
Join us for an insightful panel discussion followed by appetizers and drinks!
Expert Speakers Include:
VENUE & AGENDA
6:00 pm Registration & Welcome Reception
6:30 pm Opening Remarks & Introduction
6:35 pm Panel Discussion & Q&A
- Edwin Diaz Executive Director, Companion Diagnostics, Quest Diagnostics
- Kristina McGuire Executive Director & Head, Precision Medicine Laboratory Operations & Companion Diagnostics, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Masayuki Kanai Senior Director, Global Companion Diagnostics Portfolio Leader, Daiichi Sankyo
- Vijay Walia Senior Director, Companion Diagnostics, Quest Diagnostics
- Yuri Fesko Executive Director, Medical Affairs, Quest Diagnostics
- Matthew Silver Head, Oncology & Cell Therapy Companion Diagnostics, Takeda Pharmaceutical
Eliminating Bottlenecks to Advance CDx Commercialization & Adoption of New Therapies
- Review the key challenges and strategies related to implementing CDx on a commercial scale
- Hear from biopharma key leaders and CDx providers to gain insights on how to smoothly and effectively transition from trials to a commercial environment
- Discover how trial design can support the acceleration of reproducible results upon CDx therapy pairing
7:15 pm Networking & Drinks
This is an informal and exclusive networking opportunity for you to engage with biopharma leaders and Quest Diagnostics to discuss how to advance CDx commercialization.